Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We go hands on with the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750

by Mark R - on November 23rd, 2010

We reported on the Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 before, and I got a chance to try it out for myself.

I’ve used wireless keyboards like those from Adesso before, and the chance to use one that does not require a battery is definitely worth it.

Yes, I would recommend it, but I had a hard time hooking it up, though. Normally, wireless keyboards work easily. The wireless dongle just plugs in and it works. This one didn’t work the first time, but it did work, so go figure.

I was surprised at how thin this keyboard really is. If there was an envelope that is long enough, then this keyboard would fit in it easily.

According to the product page, it “feels good…like typing on your laptop”. Since I am typing out this entire report on this particular laptop accessory, I can honestly say that Logitech’s claim is true. The keyboard also has some hotkeys that can bring up a calculator window, volume control, and others.

So far, I haven’t run out of battery life, and there is even an App for figuring out how much battery power the keyboard has or how much power you are getting to the keyboard itself.

The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard is available now at the Logitech website for the holidays for a price of $79.99.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting